Thursday, 5 April 2007

Day 7: Scotland - Our attempt to find Nessie

Will have to write this later and basically just post photos. I slept a good 10 hours of the 12 hour journey as I did not feel all that well. But Glen Coe and Loch Ness area are super pretty.
Glen Coe

Glen Coe is striking, but does not really compare to Switzerland.

Loch Ness
(and no, we didn't see the dang monster, how annoying. I want my money back)

The waters are really dark. They say that, but when you see it, it is creepy.





This is as close to Nessie as we came.....so sad. What is even more sad is the people who have moved to this area, in desparation of locating the monster, which any sane person would say, does not exist.....


Also, the adventures of our Hostel, which was great, but made me feel rather old........and sharing a room with 15 people??? Let's just say I have become a snotty 5-star hotel chick!


Also, we saw this animal today....


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What the hell is that animal? Can you say freakishly hairy? I am glad I am NOT that hairy.